How to get "FtOCC Certified" in trixbox Pro and PBXtra
Fonality's comprehensive technical certification course, FtOCC, is designed to educate Fonality resellers in the use, training and support of trixbox Pro and PBXtra.
Why Fonality Resellers Should Sign Up Today:
- Achieve, then advertise, "Fonality Technical Certification" and "FtOCC Certified".
- Earn discounts on Fonality products and support*.
- Get a Free Demo Kit* - a $1000 value.
- Qualify to be a Certified or Premium reseller in the Ultimate Channel Program.
What You Get After FtOCC?
- Documentation of your Fonality Technical Certification.
- Demo kits which include:
- Two Lifetime Licenses of trixbox Pro Call Center Edition
- One month of free support with certified hardware
- Discounts on PBXtra, trixbox licenses and support.
- Fonality certified polo, t-shirt and hat!
Who Should Attend?
- Fonality Ultimate Channel Resellers: Authorized, Certified and Premium.
- Consultants growing their trixbox and PBXtra businesses.
- Linux technicians and engineers looking for more information.
NOTE: A practitioner's knowledge of Linux is required. Without it, you will likely not gain much value from the class, as we start day one from the Linux command line interface and build from there. In particular, the hands-on laboratory exercises will require a comfort with basic CLI commands, simple scripting, and the ability to quickly scan and analyze system and application logs.
For more information on FtOCC training, click here.